Saturday, March 15, 2014

YOUNG LOVE

I've had this Stamping Bella "Young Love" stamp for a while, and never used it........until I got the Memory Box "Garden Birch Trees" stencil. I thought the two items would be a perfect combo together!


To make this 5x7" card, I sponged over the birch tree stencil with "Faded Jeans" Distress Ink, sponging a little more heavily in random areas for a little more dimension. The stamped image was colored with Copic markers and adhered to the card base with foam squares. The grass was cut with the Impression Obsession die #DIE060-I and sponged with "Peeled Paint" and "Forest Moss" Distress Inks.

To purchase any of the Memory Box products used here, please visit www.thefruitofmyhands.com  for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment