Saturday, March 15, 2014

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :D

I have to admit that I'm really pleased with the way this card turned out. It's so bright and cheery!! It puts a smile on my face!

To make this A2 size card, I used the Memory Box "Texture Shine" stencil and sponged over it with "Squeezed Lemonade", "Mustard Seed", "Spiced Marmalade" and a wee bit of "Rusty Hinge" Distress Inks. The stamped image (Little Darlings "Just Swingin'") was colored with Copic markers, cut out, and adhered to the sunshine background with foam squares. The background piece was then adhered to the card base with foam strips.

I hope this card put a smile on your face as well!

To purchase any of the Memory Box products used here, please visit www.thefruitofmyhands.com  for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment