Saturday, March 15, 2014

QUICK CARD CHALLENGE

This card was made for another 90 minute scramble with the Hero Arts Flickr Group. The directions were to create a card with a neutral base (I chose white) and at least 3 other colors. I had 90 minutes to come up with the idea, create the card, photograph it, and post it! It can be a tense 90 minutes, but I really enjoy the challenge!

My additional colors were the Distress Ink colors of "Mustard Seed", "Spiced Marmalade", "Festive Berries" and "Fired Brick". I used small sponge daubers to apply the ink to the circular background of my flower. The flower (Hero Arts CG194) was inked with Versamark, stamped on vellum, then heat embossed with white embossing powder and cut out. 

Check out the Hero Arts Flickr Group to see some more AMAZING cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment