Saturday, March 15, 2014

DELIGHTFUL PEONY

I recently purchased the "Delightful Peony" die set from Memory Box (#'s 98742 and 98744). This is truly a gorgeous die and I'm looking forward to creating more cards with it!!


This is a 5"x7" in card with a kraft card base. I used white embossing paste with the Memory Box "Texture Mesh" stencil on the card base. I cut the background of the peony out of kraft cardstock and colored it with "Faded Jeans" and "Peeled Paint" Distress Inks. Because they were sponged on kraft paper, the color ended up a little muted, but I was okay with that!. The peony outline was then cut out of white cardstock and adhered over the peony background die cut.

To purchase any of the Memory Box products used here, please visit www.thefruitofmyhands.com  for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment