Monday, March 24, 2014

JUST BECAUSE

I've been wanting to use this Memory Box Cityscape die set for a long time!! I'm trying a few different things, so hopefully there'll be more posts with these dies in the near future!!
The dies used for this card are Memory Box "Cityscape Nightline" (#98398) and "Cityscape Silhouette" (#98399).

To make this A2 size card, I masked off the bottom portion of the card (to leave white for my sentiment). I swiped "Squeezed Lemonade" Distress Ink over the unmasked portion. I punched a circle mask (for my sun), and continued to sponge various colors of distress ink around it to give the appearance of a sunset. Distress Ink colors used were: "Mustard Seed", "Spiced Marmalade", "Fired Brick" and "Chipped Sapphire". 

To purchase the Memory Box dies used here, as well as other high quality craft items, please visit 
www.thefruitofmyhands.com  for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment