Tuesday, May 20, 2014

YOU'RE SPECTACULAR

This card and video by Jennifer McGuire was my inspiration for this card. At one time, glitter would have been my absolute last choice of medium to use when creating a card. However, I was so impressed with Jennifer's card and the look of the fine glitter on a die cut that I thought I'd give it a try. So here's my card:
I apologize for the poor lighting in the picture. I made this card for my niece in celebration of her college graduation and I had to get it in the mail. It was night time, so I tried to rig up a cheap light box. This was the best I could do.

I used the same technique as Jennifer did in her video. The die I used was Memory Box's "Blissful Butterfly" die. To purchase the Memory Box die used here, as well as other high quality craft items, please visit www.thefruitofmyhands.com  for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment