Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MEMORY BOX DIE & STENCIL

Memory Box has come out with some amazing stencils and dies that can be easily incorporated together. Here's my card:

And...here's how I did it:
First I cut a piece of white cardstock 4"x5.25". I used the Memory Box "Garden Umbel" stencil (#88512) and colored it with a light color Distress Ink ("Antique Linen"). I only used portions of the stencil. Then, I swiped "Broken China" Distress Ink over the whole surface of the card front to make it look like a sky. The very edges of this piece were distressed with "Salty Ocean" Distress Ink. This was then adhered to a 4.25"x5.5" piece of kraft cardstock, then adhered to my A2 size white card base.

Next, I cut the flower out of white cardstock using the Memory Box "Graceful Silhouette" die and colored it in with Copic markers. This was then adhered to my card front.

To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a few adhesive-backed gems.

To purchase the Memory Box die and stencil used here, as well as other high quality craft items, please visit www.thefruitofmyhands.com  
for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment