Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BIRDS ON A BRANCH

I was playing with a couple more Memory Box dies and came up with this card:
For this A2 card, I die cut the branch out of wood veneer paper using the Memory Box "Woodland Branch" die (#98187). The birds were cut out of red cardstock using the Memory Box "Resting Birds" die (#98527). To assemble the card, I "washed" the front of my card with a watercolor wash using Distress Inks to make it look like the sky. I cut an oval out of the center of a 4.25X5.5" piece of white woodgrain paper and attached it to the front of the card with foam tape. Then, the branch and birds were adhered to the card front. A simple sentiment could easily be added to the card (I'd put it in the bottom right corner), or the card can be left plain.

To purchase the Memory Box dies used here, as well as other high quality craft items, please visit www.thefruitofmyhands.com  for excellent prices and top-notch customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment