Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I participated in another 90-minute Scramble with the Hero Arts Flickr Group. I love the challenge of creating, photographing and posting a card based on the hostess' theme...and all within 90 minutes. It's always so much fun!! Here's my card:
To make this A2 size card, I stenciled the star onto a 4x5.25" piece if white cardstock. I made the stencil using my Silhouette Cameo. The stencil was sponged with "Squeezed Lemonade" and "Mustard Seed" Distress Inks. My "Polka Dot Person" stamp was inked with Hero Arts "Soft Stone" Shadow Ink, stamped onto white cardstock, cut out, and adhered to my white panel with dimensional foam adhesive. The stamp used for the sentiment was Hero Arts "Calico Border". I inked the stamp with Versamark, stamped onto a yellow strip of cardstock, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I adhered my white panel (with the stenciled star and polka dot woman) onto a 4.25x5.5" piece of yellow cardstock, then onto my white cardstock base. The sentiment strip was adhered along the side of the card. Gems were added randomly for the finished touch.

Thanks so much for taking a look! I hope you come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment