Friday, November 9, 2012

PAPER-PIECED MANGER

Yes, this card was also submitted for publication....and yes, this card was also    "rejected". I had a lot of fun with this card, though. Unfortunately you won't see a supply list for this card because I used up a lot of my paper scraps on it. I have NO idea where a lot of my scraps of paper came from! ;D

Here's the card:
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the various shapes out of various patterned paper.The shapes were assembled and glued together. The kraft card base was ran through my Cuttlebug with the "swirly" embossing folder.  The manger scene was then adhered to the card base and random white dots with a white gel pen were added to the front of the card.

Thanks again for taking a peek at my blog! Come back ANY time!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a LOVELY card, and I surely can't imagine why it would be rejected. I looked through a card magazine this afternoon, and I didn't see anything that looked as pretty & well done as this paper pieced card. Love that you used your Silhouette to create this, and your C/Bug embossing was perfect with the manger scene. TFS

    ReplyDelete