Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WINE LABEL CARD #4

Here's how I did it:
First I inked up the Misty Swirl stamp with Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress inks, spritzed it with water and stamped onto the wine label. I didn't really like the way it looked, but I was NOT going to waster a wine label. So, I inked up the Floral Brocade stamp the same way and stamped it OVER the previous stamped image. I'm not 100% thrilled with the result, but I thought it would do! ;-)  
I inked the Simple Frame with brown ink and stamped it onto a piece of cream colored cardstock. I wanted to bring out the red on the label, so I trimmed a piece of red paper to fit inside the frame, then trimmed the label so that there would be a small red border around the label. The cream cardstock piece was then adhered onto red paper, and finally adhered onto my kraft cardstock card base.
Finally, I added the paper flowers and brad as embellishments.


Here's the supplies:


InLinkz.com
Glad to have you visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment