Monday, February 20, 2012

ALWAYS A FRIEND TO ME

This was another card I made for the Hero Arts Challenge:
Here's how I did it:
I inked the stamped image with brown ink and stamped it onto white cardstock twice (so that I could cut out the flowers to add with 3D dots to make them "pop"). The image was then cut out and edges were distressed. I colored the flowers, leaves and stems with Copic markers. I used Flower Soft in the center of the flowers in hopes of giving them added dimension. The stamped image was adhered to white cardstock that had been embossed with a wood grain pattern, which was finally adhered to my brown card base. A banner was cut out of the same brown cardstock used as the base. The sentiment was stamped with the same ink as the main stamp, cut into a banner shape, and distressed. Butterflies were punched out of a paint chip (yes, a paint chip again!), adhered to the card and embellished with coordinating gems.

Here's the supplies I used:




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous card, Theresa! LOVE these rich colors!

    ReplyDelete