Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wine Label Card #3

Got a chance to sit down and "play" with the wine labels again! I tell ya, this can be addicting!!! Anyway, here's card #3:
Here's how I did it:
I inked up the Starburst Lace stamp with Scattered Straw, Victorian Velvet and Bundled Sage Distress inks, spritzed the stamp with water and stamped onto the wine label. I then rounded the edges of the label and distressed with Bundled Sage and Walnut Stain Distress Inks. The label was then adhered to a gold metallic cardstock. For the background, I randomly stamped the same stamp (inked the same way as for the wine label) onto a piece of a light peach colored cardstock. Before gluing the background onto the card base, I added the off-white lace. The label was glued on top of that, and the finishing touch of the lace "bow" was applied with a glue dot.


Here's the supplies:
InLinkz.com
Thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment