Thursday, October 9, 2014

HELLO

I've had this adorable Hero Arts stamp set for some time now. I've stamped several of the images, colored them, and cut them out, but then I never used them. Along came this "Hello" die by Poppy Stamps, and I though they were a perfect union! Here's one of probably several cards I'll make combining these two elements:

To make this A2 size card, I first stamped the owl image on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut it out. The hello bubble was then cut out of white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Both pieces were then adhered to a 4"X5.25" piece of kraft woodgrain cardstock. That piece was then adhered to my white cardstock base.

To purchase the Poppy Stamps die and other high quality dies, please visit The Fruit of My Hands for a great selection, fantastic prices, and excellent customer service!

Thank so much for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment