Monday, October 6, 2014

HIS & HERS

I've used this same Memory Box die as in my previous post. I chose to make 2 cards, one for a male and one for a female. Here's the card for "her" (ladies first, right!?)
The patterned paper I used is from My Mind's Eye's "On the Bright Side - One" and "Fiddlesticks".  I cut the die out of a piece of paper from "On the Bright Side". The reverse side of the pieces cut from the inside of the candle were used for the body of the candle on my "guy" card (see below). All other patterned paper (the body of the candle and the dotted background) are from "Fiddlesticks". The stamped sentiment is from this stamp.

Here's the card for "him":
For this card, I cut the candle die out of white cardstock. I inserted the paper cut from the first card into the white candle outline. All patterned paper for this card is from the "On the Bright Side - One" collection. The sentiment stamp was inked with Versamark ink and heat-embossed with white embossing powder.

To purchase the "Tall Taper Candle" die and many other high quality dies, please visit The Fruit of My Hands e-store for great prices!

Thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment