Tuesday, October 7, 2014

HOPE YOUR DAY IS AWESOME!

Yep....one more card with the "Tall Taper Candle" die. I really had a lot of fun with this card, and used 2 Memory Box items! Here's my card:
To make this card, I cut a 4"x5.25" piece of white cardstock. Using Memory Box's "Texture Mesh" stencil temporarily affixed to my piece of cardstock, I pounced various colors of Distress Ink over the stencil to create the background. (I used Ranger's circular "Mini Ink Blending Tool"). I loved the look I got when I lifted the stencil!

For the candle, I cut the "Tall Taper Candle" out of white cardstock. The body of the candle and the flame were colored with Copic markers. I outlined the inside of the swirls with a very light gray marker. 

The sentiment was created using Simon Says Stamp's "Tilted Banner" stamps and die set. The banner was adhered to the card front with adhesive foam for some dimension.

To purchase Memory Box and other high quality dies at fantastic prices, please visit The Fruit of My Hands.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment