Saturday, December 3, 2011

NATIVITY CHARM CARD

To me, Christmas is all about the birth of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm always looking for stamps that reflect that - especially stamps that include a Nativity scene.  A card, by Franziska, was posted on the Flickr Hero Arts Group site that used the Hero Arts Village stamp and incorporated the nativity scene.  To me, it perfectly illustrated the scenario in the town of Bethlehem when Christ was to be born.

The background of the card was made with Alcohol Inks stamped on glossy photo paper, then cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  The village background was made by stamping Hero Arts Village stamp onto kraft cardstock and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.  I stamped the nativity scene onto a remnant of the alcohol-inked background and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I then adhered this to the underside of the acrylic charm with Glossy Accents.  The star was cut of the same alcohol-inked paper as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment