Saturday, December 3, 2011

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS

I just can't seem to get enough out of the background stamp used on this card.  The Hero Arts Florentine Pattern stamp creates absolutely GORGEOUS backgrounds!  I inked the stamp with distress inks, then spritzed with Perfect Pearls. The angel stamp was inked with the same colors and again misted with Perfect Pearls. The brown background was made by swiping Walnut Stain Distress Stain on white cardstock.  The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The "pearls" were made using Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Espresso. (Not all are perfectly shaped pearls, but I was pleased with the way the card turned out anyway! ;D)

1 comment:

  1. This is truly breath taking. I so love the colour and the designed is mastered to perfection. So beautiful. I joined your blog today and sorry that I didn't before. Love your witness and love for Christ and all He means to you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete