Monday, December 19, 2011

ELLEN HUTSON LLC HERO ARTS CLING TAKE AND MAKE - CARD #1

I just received a couple of my NEW 2012 Hero Arts stamps and have been so excited to create with them!!


This card "Enjoy Today" is a VERY quick and simple card!







Here's how I did it:
I used each of the 3 stamps in the Hero Arts "Flying Airship" stamp set.  I covered the words on 2 of the stamps with painters tape, then inked the stamps with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The tape was then removed, and the images were stamped on paper from the Basic Grey "Oxford" collection. Each stamped image was trimmed, then adhered to another piece of paper from the same collection.  The "formula" paper on the bottom of the card is also from the same paper collection.  Added a little bit of ribbon, and voila!  The card is done!!


Here's the supplies for this card:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,
    I looked at these stamps today and almost picked them up. They are perfect for masculine cards! You have made them shine! Thank you again for the warm welcome on the HA site, I appreciated it!
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete