I was so thrilled the other day to find out that my blog had been nominated by Sally, of Abbey's Attic, for a Liebster Award. At the time, I had no idea what it was, but I was so excited and honored to have been nominated for ANY award!! ;D
After doing some research, and checking out Sally's fantastic blog, I discovered that the Liebster Award was designed to promote blogs with less than 200 followers. Once the award is accepted, the idea is to "pay it forward" to five other blogs you enjoy This is to encourage others to visit these blogs, leave comments, and hopefully follow. We all know it's a thrill to get a message stating that you have a new follower to your blog!!!!! What a great way to help some of the smaller bloggers get "discovered"!
Since this award is a "pay it forward" type of award, I am pleased to nominate the following blogs for this award and HIGHLY encourage you to check them out:
- George Panayiotou of GPA Handmade” is a FANTASTIC card designer and has a real knack for choosing colors that POP! His cards are so brilliantly designed!
- Tanya of Scattered Stamper creates some AMAZING CAS cards. She is extremely gifted at designing cards that combine embossing folders, die cuts, and stamped images!
- Bonnie at Make Time 2 Craft remarkable work with ribbons and jute. Her blog consists of several WONDERFUL tutorials. They are clear and precise so that anyone can use her inspiration to create!
- Char's blog, Glitter In My Kitchen, is not only a very creative and gifted crafter, she's also a writer. Although I LOVE to visit her blog for her crafts, I have to say that my favorite thing about her blog is the things she writes! They bring a smile to my face very time!!
- Judy of Judy's Card Corner is another expert at CAS cards. So often I need to get a quick card out, and I need ideas for clean-and-simple cards. Judy's blog is PERFECT for that!!
- I have recently gotten in to a patterned paper addiction. Cecilia @ Cecilia's Cards created some REMARKABLE work with patterned paper!! Her cards are literally works-of-art!!
For those of you incredibly talent crafters that have been nominated, here's the instructions if you choose to accept your
- Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Write a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated.