Thursday, July 26, 2012

PLAYING WITH FLOWER SOFT

I have been thoroughly intrigued by Flower Soft and the ways it can be used on a stamped image to make it appear dimensional and somewhat "lifelike". I'm not skilled at using it most effectively yet, but I sure have a lot of fun playing with it!


Here's the first card:
The size of the card is 5"x7". First, I inked my stamp with black Memento ink and stamped onto white cardstock. Then I colored the image with Copic markers, and added the Flower Soft. Then I fussy cut the image and adhered to a piece of patterned paper. (I wanted it to look like wallpaper behind the bottles.) This piece was then glued on to another piece of wood-grain paper. The window frame was cut with my Silhouette Cameo and was adhered to the card with foam dots. I also attached a piece of clear acetate to the window frame, but you can't tell in the picture. My goal was for it to appear like you were looking from the outside in.


Here's the supplies for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment