Thursday, March 1, 2012

WINE LABEL CARD #7

I think this is one of my favorite wine label cards that I've made so far. I just love the patterned paper and the paisley stamp!
Here's how I did it:
I inked the paisley stamp with Bundled Sage Distress ink and stamped the label. Then, I cut the label into an oval shape and distressed the edge with Brushed Corduroy and Bundled Sage Distress Inks. This was then adhered to the larger oval and the edges distressed with Bundled Sage Distress ink. The ovals were then adhered to the patterned paper, and finally, the card base. The butterflies were punched out of gold metallic cardstock and adhered to the card with Glossy Accents. The gems were added as the final touch!


Here's the supplies:
InLinkz.com
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment